have your own examine option

prof_fleb

i'm sure everyone reading this who has ever played runescape will know about examining things, you click something and it gives a desription of that item/npc/place/whatever. My idea is that this option will appear in the right click menu for players as well, everyone will type a line into the settings page, and this will be displayed whenever anyone examines you, could be anything "going for lvl 70 ranged" "free to play for life" "i came up with the examine idea" as long as it doesn't break any rules (no advertising, no bad language, and so on....) also it could be handy for player mods, they could change someones message to "i have been muted" or something, if you think this is a good idea then please say so in your post, or if you disagree give your reasons in a post

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

It's been suggested before, and in a perfect world it would be a really neat feature to have. However, as the community in the game holds the intellect of, as someone once beautifully put, 'a cheese sandwhich', you'll have people abusing the option as soon as it's released; censor evasion, victimising other players, that sort of thing.

true i suppose, but putting a censor into it would stop people cursing and i didn't know this had been suggested before, srry other people with this idea

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

yeha i think lots of poeple are going to say, i hate so on so..

i know i would haha sorry :wink:

but yeha i like this i idea, although, suggested alot

~Ray

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

I quite like this idea and if it wasnt for the immature people it could probably be easily implemented.

I am addicted to examining things, i dont know why, i do it all the time, i annoy myself sometimes.

I think that would be quite neat. I support it. But like was said. It would be abused from the start.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.