Close Please

llcoolguy972

Well, I just got 70 range (Pest Control ftw =D> ), and after I get 60 prayer, I'm gonna start doing barrows. I was thinking of using a crystal bow on Ahrim, so I wouldn't have to buy rune arrows/heads, but after a few runs, Karil's effect lowers my agility to about 20... I want to know if I would still be able to weild the bow even if my agility was 49-/67. Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

Well, I just got 70 range (Pest Control ftw =D> ), and after I get 60 prayer, I'm gonna start doing barrows. I was thinking of using a crystal bow on Ahrim, so I wouldn't have to buy rune arrows/heads, but after a few runs, Karil's effect lowers my agility to about 20... I want to know if I would still be able to weild the bow even if my agility was 49-/67. Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

U may wield the c bow, it's just like ur attack's being lowed from 60 to 57 u would have still being able to use d weps

What I do is take 1 dose of Super Restore right after fighting Karil instead of a prayer dose. You want to keep your agility up so you can run through the tunnels anyways.

Crystal bow is good, but I use mith knives. I wear range gear to hit harder not mage gear like I see a lot of peple do.

mcguff1.png

C bow is indeed good for ahrim, but i found that MSB with Rune arrows kill faster, so you can decide which you want.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)