TzTok-Jad stronger? 96+ hits?

Cool1

I have recently seen a few topics on the hidden update that now allows you to log out during the TzHaar Fight Cave mini game. This morning I decided to once again, attempt to defeat the mighty Jad. Failed miserably on the first try today. I hesitated and drank a dose of prayer potion a little too late, and I couldn't switch to protect from ranged prayer because I was drinking the potion :( . I got hit a 79 and died. After a couple of hours I went back again, determined to kill Jad. This time I took some saradomin brews. Many guides recommends taking a dose of the brew to get your hitpoints above 90 so Jad cannot one hit you. I have never ever tased a saradomin brew before :lol: . First time I did was on today's second attempt, on the 62nd wave, just before Jad. My hitpoints was at 97. So I thought that since my hits is now over 90, if Jad spawns in the spot i'm hoping that he doesn't spawn in, and if I have the wrong prayer on when he strikes off screen, I'd be alright.

Fortunately he spawns where I was hoping he would spawn. So I get off my hiding spot and attack it, everything is fine. The healers come and I get them all stuck at the Italy rock and behind Jad. This is just perfect. Everything went smoothly until I see his ranged attack coming and click on smite instead of protect from ranged. I got hit for a 96! Dead. I spawn outside and I'm like "pmg he just hit a 96 ko!!? I thought his max was 90!!112".

Did Jad get stronger during this whole fight cave update? With the log out thing and the catapult room in the Warrior's Guild which is similar to watching Jad's movements and switching prayer, Jagex released them so we could have some practice. But now Jad can hit 96, or even more. I didn't see anyone post about that before.

Oh, and sorry I don't have a screenie. I was like this when it happened > :shock: . When I reached and pressed the Print Screen button, I was falling in front of Jad :cry: .

Also, did Jagex fix the bug where a monster spawns where it died in one random wave? I reached Jad in both tries today and I had no monsters spawn again. So unless I'm really unlucky and would have Jad to spawn again on both tries, which I highly doubt it, they finally did fix it =D> .

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

He can and always has hit 99's

That's what I thought too, some time ago. Yesterday, after I bought all my supplies and got ready for the caves, I searched and read a lot of guides on this mini game and on Jad. Some didn't say what his max hit was, and a lot said that his max was 90. I only saw one guide, where the author stated that Jad could hit 99s.

But can Jad hit over 99? If you take saradomin brew 99 hp, or in the high 90s?

BTW I went over your vid last night. You totally owned him :wink: .

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

when i try it he always 1 shots me rofl

ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾ÃÆÃâÃâûÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâírÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆÃâÃâñ ÃÆÃââââ¬Å¾Ã¢1bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg