merchanting

look_its_rob

Are you premmy? If you are, the best way I have found is buying range pots on the forums for 3k each. Then going to world 18, edgevilled bank and selling them for 5k each. I've made about 800k in the last couple days, only trying for 2-3 hours each day.

:shame: You know what, I feel that merchanting is just a waste of money because youll BUY the items but there is a chance that you dont find anyone to buy #-o

Ill tell you something better why dont you make your own supply?

( smithing your own armour to sell, make your own Str pots ) so that you would not lose anything if you dont fine anyone to buy!!!! \'

You know what, I feel that merchanting is just a waste of money because youll BUY the items but there is a chance that you dont find anyone to buy Ill tell you something better why dont you make your own supply?

Well guess what! I tried the range pot idea and I tripled my money so far after only a few hours! =; Although I usually do it your way with stats, my crafting is 59 and theif is 68. :) I just decided to try some merchanting for once.

Look its rob!

:shame: You know what, I feel that merchanting is just a waste of money because youll BUY the items but there is a chance that you dont find anyone to buy #-o

Ill tell you something better why dont you make your own supply?

( smithing your own armour to sell, make your own Str pots ) so that you would not lose anything if you dont fine anyone to buy!!!! \'

Making your own stuff, you'll only lose nothing if your time is worth nothing.