Get to Lv. 71 Construction fast (my way)

ork_2001

Here's my method: I cut 13k oak logs (I get the same xp speed as cutting willows, so why not?)

Noted Oak Logs, 500k+ gp, hammer and saw. Go into build mode: Unnote 24 oak logs with demon servant, have him plank them.

From here on out, when he returns with planks, have him unnote logs. Build Oak Larder, he'll return with logs to that you'll get him to plank.

It's VERY fast, about 50k an hour xp (maybe more, since it's the demon servant). Problem is this: You're paying 354 gp per 60 gp. Still, it's fast.

ps - use Butler and spend only 315 gp per log.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Even Oaks are a waste of money, I mean at 5.8gp per 1xp it's already expensive.

Normal Planks are for starting off, Oaks are the best gp/xp ratio, Mahogany are the best time/xp ratio. The only thing Teaks are good for is decorating the house.

Kostyaf.png

Why do u have to go into building mode every time for oak larders? Personally I make my logs into planks before I go for construction levels. Its alot more smarter.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.