What herbs can actually be id-ed?

Candymann16

all herbs can be id'd - you simply are not high enough to id those 111.

there is a full list of every herb type here

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

all herbs can be id'd - you simply are not high enough to id those 111.

there is a full list of every herb type here

that doesnt actually help at all, i mean what herbs can you pick up that can be id-ed?, for example you cant pick up unid-ed toadflax, i want to know what herbs i have to wait to id from now

Candymann16.png

only snapdragon and toadflax are not availiable from drops (but can be grown) all other herbs on the link i provided are drops

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Also torstols don't come as drops. They can be grown or obtained from Yanille dungeon chest with sinister key from Salarin.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

only snapdragon and toadflax are not availiable from drops (but can be grown) all other herbs on the link i provided are drops

The tree spirit random event has them as a rare drop, saw a mod say this on the runescape forums :o .

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.