I really need help with this

hypnotx

Hi other people on the forums, i have a question about construction that is getting me angry because i cant figure it out.

I want to know how to delete my house because i dont want Construction experience from the tears of guthix.

DFr :O

Not sure if I understand your question, but the Tears minigame will only give you xp in your lowest skill. So if you're not wanting the Tears game to give xp in construction, you'll have to train it yourself, which can become expensive depending on how much you have to raise it to no longer be your lowest skill.

But to delete a house, you'll have to delete each room one at a time.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

ok and will i be able to completely delete the house? because if you dont have a house you dont get construction xp from it and thats how i want it construction is too easy to waste my tears xp on :twisted:

DFr :O

ok and will i be able to completely delete the house? because if you dont have a house you dont get construction xp from it and thats how i want it construction is too easy to waste my tears xp on :twisted:

That really wouldn't work. If you have no arrows or bow, Tears of Guthix will still get your ranged level higher if it's your lowest. You'll just have to raise your const. level.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I think JaGEx stated that you must own a house in order to get tears xp for construction. In that case, burning down the house ( :P ) would work preventing you from getting tears xp for it. But I don't know wether you can completely remove your house...

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

try chatting to an estate agent, or send a query to Jagex

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.