Training prayer in members!!!

slcheung28

Have you done biohazard quest? If so, the ogres in the cage. They don't attack you (unless you range them) and if you go on a busy world it is often crowded.Just sit in the cage and if you're lucky someone will be sat there with a cannon. Free big bones! Practically a constant spawn of them.

So make sure you go on a busy world.

Another way, is to save bones you get, like baby drag bones, and use the ectofunctus from Ghosts Ahoy quest, although this is time consuming. You get similar effect from using both burners, and a guilded alter in someone's house. (More exp per bone)

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Cannon mossies, good drops and constant big bones, burry on site.

Kill blue dragons, save their bones, ectofuntus them. Trust me, you'll hit high prayer in no time.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

I'd say use Blue Dragon Bones for the Ectofuntus. It's great prayer XP, and you stand a chance to get some pretty decent drops.

Alternatively, if you've done the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest you could go tomb robbing and make use of the various types of Zogre bones for worshipping the Ectofuntus. May not be much in the way of drops, but the Ourg Bones offer more XP than even Dagganoth Bones.

Having decent Thieving and Herblore levels help for the second option.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

I'd say use Blue Dragon Bones for the Ectofuntus. It's great prayer XP, and you stand a chance to get some pretty decent drops.

Actually baby blue dragons are jsut 100% baby dragon bones, so you wont get anythign unless someone around you dies wiht full dragon or something. And if they did I hope you would give it back.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=406

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Pest control is also good, Nvr done Tears though.... C0uld b good idea

But GUilded alter gives 350% more exp than Burying

Ecotplasm gives 400% more exp than burying

Guilded takes 1min to bury invent

Ecto takes around 10-15m To bury invent

Which one is better? :roll:

Anime_bomber =rsn screename