GREEN D HIDE (G) ???

creative01

Think about it this way: F2P players can wear trimmed metal armour, can they not?

I think you should be able to find your own answer from that.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

duh!?!? we can wear trimmed rune so why couldn't we wear trimmed d hide?? stupid question if u ask me. try thinking for urself before u go asking for help

How about because trimmed rune exists way longer and Jagex could have decided that f2p shouldn't get trimmed dragon hides when they implented those just recently?

It's not that f2p can wear all special rune sets (think of gilded), which means that f2p also cannot automatically wear special dragonhide sets. So it was not a stupid question at all.

Please, you think before posting...

phata_elise.png

ahem

originally, trimmed armours aside from melee were members' only, but jagex changed their status. so not a stupid question, except for the caps lock

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I'm not going to make a new Topic just for this, and I don't think anyone can actually give a definative answer.

Jagex released the Blue Wizard's Robes (g) a few months ago as a Level 1 Treasure Trail item but does anyone know or think that they'll release Black Wizards Robe (t) / (g)?

Black is so much cooler =p

calvinandhobbessigedite.png