HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND CAME BACK FOR MORE!!

bemes321

Hello All

[all names blurred to protect the guilty!!!]

I was hacked by a good friend almost a year ago, and he took me off private to ask me for my pass to give me back my stuff. Look below:

here is a pic of him admitting to doing it!!! [name blurred out of course]

then he logs off and back into another character he claims is holding my stuff and insts again to get my pass to put stuff back!!

And i wonder what Jagex will do now!!! And why do we hide the names of the guilty and the innocvent pay the prices??? We shold treat them like petofiles and have a forum with name to ignore of the worst scammers to protect ppl. Stop protecting the guilty!!

Anyone got a similar story???

[Mod Edit: I can still read the names, and so can everyone else. There is NO NAMING NAMES on these forums. Please do a better job editing the names out next time.]

RS-SPLASH.jpg

I've never been hacked, so i wont be able to relate as well. But i agree with the "No Naming" rule, if they did something like that, i say we name em and have every1 massive PM him and just annoy them like crazy.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

You also didnt blur his name of friends list :notalk:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I hate how people relate giving out their password to "hacking" and then they complain about the people stealing their item's... you just gave out your password, you deserve your item's stolen.