how do i price cheeck?

aranimage

Goto runescapes offical forum, and click search forums.

For exmaple, if you want a price check on watermelon seeds you'll search for "buying watermelon seed" and mud staff, you'll want to search "Buying mud staff" or "buying mud" etc etc.

You can try selling aswell, but those are the sellers price, not the people willing to buy them.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

this is the best i know of

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Why cant you pricecheck anymore?

The way I pricecheck comes from the offical forums, and is a lot more accurate then a made pricecheck for people to look at. Sheepdeans way is a good way aswell, however if you want to do the extra work for the knowledge knowing that your paying a fair amount then my way works (imo) a little better. This is because player made priceguides often have some inaccurate prices.

Could you go into a little more detail to why you cant pricecheck here anymore?

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

BTW, my guide is constantly updated by the makers unlike some *cough*runehq*cough* that i could mention

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.