my pure def newb

Guest TaDaraCampbell

Guest TaDaraCampbell

defnoobwars9hw.png

Currently @ lvl 14, he felt like fighting and i got bored of training, so what the heck... but I lagged, and still need to check on what ended up happening. <-- OLD NEWS

37defoniwaslvl1zo3.png

now lvl 16 :thumbsup: 1 more cb lvl, 3 more def lvls, and i forget how many more hp lvls

so, incase you've never seen any of these kinds of accounts, the object is to keep 1 attk, str, mage, pray, and range, while getting 40 def (and there's nothing you can do about hp of course). Keep in mind that a pure def newb is not a pker (I get much criticism for that) it is primarily a goal, to see if u can be as idiotic [as i] and waste countless days hitting constant 1's and [mostly] zero's just to end up with a pointless noob wearing full rune with a rune chain just to impress people.

I train on men, used to train on monks, but their def is too high and you almost never hit. I now use an iron dagger instead of an iron scimitar since i gained as much exp 1 minute and 38 seconds faster with the dagger in my recordings.

So, hopefully i will aventually get my 40 def :D

If anyone has ever had this kind of account and can get me [F2p] advice, i will accept it, and if anyone wants to give me suggestions on what i should do when im done with getting 40 def it would be nice, but im almost wondering if after i get 40 def if i should waste my time on this when I have my main and PKer to keep track of.

This doesnt really belong at all in the help and advice forum. Also, i dont know why you would want to do that. But i guess good luck with your pure def?

Nobody can control his own life. The best you can do is chose to fill the roles given to you with good people, people who love you.

Guest TaDaraCampbell

sorry, i hit submit instead of preview, i had to edit in my help part... and its not a tanker, not any form of a Pker, just a goal pretty much

Guest TaDaraCampbell
While you train its def to 40 your way I will have 99 strength.

not according 2 ur sig lol

Guest TaDaraCampbell

i just logged on him, he was still standing in the same place, so either the guy ran or i owned him... somehow :? ... and not very likely lol. anyway, that fight got me 1k away from 34 def w00t

so ur lvl 12 with 50 def and 54 str? i think u did ur sig wrong

he's not wrong, the site he got the sig from is

they just upload stats in the highscores and then calc the combat from there, so it like he has 1 str and att

Guest TaDaraCampbell

i see... wicked lol.. but we really got off topic, any suggestions on what i should do once i get 40 def?

Guest TaDaraCampbell

if i raise mage it would gain me lvls... i want the lowest level i can get with 40 def, thats the object/goal, while keeping all other cb lvls (except hp which can't be helped) @ 1 with 0exp

im still missing the point :(. but seriously come on. train mage or range and start owning

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Guest TaDaraCampbell

but its not a pker.... are u saying when i get 40 def thats what i should do? im thinking about getting 40 attk, then i can really wow people

Well...I have a defense noob in the works, and let me just say, he is REALLY fun to play on. The only thing is that I promised myself to never ever transfer items to him. :shame: So, to someday get myself 60 defense with full dragon at the lowest level possible, I had to start runecrafting. If you want something cool to do with your really high defense account, runecraft.

Youll be the only level 28 in full dragon, runecrafting at the abyss and SKULLED!

Also, if you want to have more fun with the defensive noob, you can go play some games of Pest Control and focus on repairing the barricades and such...this will also get you some decent defense exp from the points...faster than youd ever get from actual training with 1 att and str.

Castle wars is a ton of fun with a tank noob. Wear some iron and such while running to the flag so all these people get really mad. Then, once you have a flag, put on your good armor and watch everyone go "Ummm... :shock: "

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Guest TaDaraCampbell

lol, sounds bloody fun, but im F2p... and would never get the money or even the wanting to make this account, or even my main for the time being, member, since im addicted to the game enough as it is.

Try getting the silverlight, as it has the best stats (at least in F2P) for a weapon with no wield requirement.

If you do not finish the quest, you can get a replacement by repeating the 3 steps for the keys - actually, by drop/talk methods, you can obtain a second one by repeating the steps.

Guest TaDaraCampbell

he's going to have to be melee based, because i already have a pure wcer- zantareous (retired), and fisher- geaux away (retired), and i even had a pure prayer newb- tad the monk (retired), he also probably wont be a pker since I already have a melee pure- I Was Lvl 1. and every other skill im not going to waste on a noob when i can put it on my main, i've learnt this from experience since i've now wasted maybe 300k exp on my newb accounts, that could have got me 82 wc, or a lot of melee exp!

Tad The Monk was much like this def newb, more of a goal account, but i succesfully did everything i wanted to do on him, and a little bit more, by getting full zombie on one of the first days it was released, so he was one of the first accounts to get full zombie, and was definitally one of the first to get full zombie @ his lvl- lvl 5, and i got lvl 5 (required getting 21 prayer) like i wanted so he could look exactly like a monk... heres his pic-tadthemonkstatspics7kj.png

tadthemonk0jz.png

Guest TaDaraCampbell

bump, wow its getting hard and boring, but its either do this or powermine on my main :?