Alch With a keyboard!

vdevilv

You can alch with your keyboard button clicks. It's quite simple! This is realy awsome if you watching tv or reading etc while you alch.

1st step

Go to Start > Control pannels

2nd step

Select "accessibility options" twice...

3rd step

It will open a small box, you go in "mouse" page then check the square and press ok...

4th step

you place Your item you want to alch (yew longs) at the same place where you click to alch, then you place your mouse and click the "5" button on the numpad to alch.

Have fun watching tv \'

MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS LOOK BACK TO CHECK ON RANDOMS.

You can alch with your keyboard button clicks. It's quite simple! This is realy awsome if you watching tv or reading etc while you alch.

1st step

Go to Start > Control pannels

2nd step

Select "accessibility options" twice...

3rd step

It will open a small box, you go in "mouse" page then check the square and press ok...

4th step

you place Your item you want to alch (yew longs) at the same place where you click to alch, then you place your mouse and click the "5" button on the numpad to alch.

Have fun watching tv \'

MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS LOOK BACK TO CHECK ON RANDOMS.

unless you're in a bank, where you don't get randoms?

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

Yep, I've always used that - lets me be less attentive while alching. I could actually watch tv ( Its behind the monitor).

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

Well, still look back at the screen to make sure you never know.

I don't have a tv in the room were my computer is, but I just read gaming magazines, or read my summer reading books for school.

Multi- tasking ftw \'

How? I'm still sitting at my computer, that's in no way autoing.. and im clicking the keyboard bymyself.
I've seen a query asking Jagex that before and they said it was against the rules. I'd try sending in one.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

How? I'm still sitting at my computer, that's in no way autoing.. and im clicking the keyboard bymyself.
I've seen a query asking Jagex that before and they said it was against the rules. I'd try sending in one.

Please do becuase what if this was really a handicap person using the keyboard to play, so they would be breaking the rules?

There's no difference between this and alching with a laptop. You just put the mouse cursor over the high alch and doubleclick the button on the laptop. Don't see why this is against the rules.

Paladin57.png

heartunit4mm.png