Free avatars and sigs (pixel)

BakerSk8t3r

Alright well I'm not the best artist but I'm trying. You don't have to use your sigs if you don't want to. It wont hurt my feelings too bad. Just describe what you want and I'll get it back to you in a little. Thanks, Snapper234. Oh and BTW I'll make some examples later.

Oh sweet, a free sig :)

Could I have a warrior with rune-schimmy/black-armour/strength-ammy.

He is in the wilderness (trees, rocks, etc, wateva you can)...

He has swung his scimmy and so theres the blue aura thing around his scimmy yeh? Like a firey blue flame following teh blade...

If you could do that, thx so much...

hm..please can i have one? would like it to have me in rune legs, rune plate, drag med, sara kite, rune long, bashing a jail guard, whilst 2 other jail guards are hitting me :P and also maybe tree's in the back and a glimpse of the jail house ? :)

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/5522/slayer.bmp

this is what my guy looks like could u have him fighting chaos druids in members dungen with bloody bones al over the place and a str pot on ground next to me using first pic (with flowers lol) or could u have him wood cuting yews? with seers in background (could u make the yew realy tall)

thanks!

lol srry if its difficult

I'll take an avatar...

I just want a guy in black drag armor with a magivc short in his hand. And on his head is a white mage hat. and he is wearing drag ammy. And white shoes.

Thanks

aj

25709th to 99 Fishing - 2-5-10

Guest 0bscure

Hmmm...can you try something like....

Dark brown/black skin, [bleep]ey purple hair and purple beard parted in the middle...yellow party hat...black plate, legs, and kite with gold trim....purple flowers...purple gloves and boots...and black cap with a purple trim at the bottom. Maybe slouched up against a tree taking a nap with the party hat slightly over his eyes...in Varrock? Use your imagination on this one :) If you do well, I will consider tipping you. Dont bother with the text or borders or anything...I can do that. As for size...make it 300x150 if you can. Thanks in advanced.

• 3 weeks later...