Why can you only smith up to "10 sets" ?

BoffoBoy

As the subject line asks, is there any particular reason why when you are smithing say iron knives or steel arrow heads, right click only gives you the option of up to 10 sets?

Is there a reason there's no make X sets option that I'm missing, or have people just not complained enough? =)

There was another skill I recall that had that annoying up to 10 option to it, cannot recall what it was though or if it got 'fixed' in an update.

Cheers!

-BB

Lol that aspect of Rs is very old and needs to be updated seroiusly.

Cookin has gotten updated to make it less annoyin to cook

Craftin and smithin should have the same easiness :pray:

Anime_bomber =rsn screename

I've often wondered this myself. I suppose it could be argued that it would make smithing easier but I don't really see how it could. They get made at a set rate as it is. The problem with being "locked into" smithing would have to be fixed. This is when you go to make 10 of something and you can not stop no matter what you do. Even trying to log out won't stop it which is highly annoying. But the make X/all option seems to be missing on some older aspects of some skills. For example, if I remember right coifs only have a make 5 make 10 otpion and no make X. Really frustrating when dhide which gives faster xp has the make X option.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

hmm so can we somehow petition jadex to update this?

It really makes 1 bar items tedious, as if just making the arrow bodies weren;t bad enough hahaha.

and yes it was leather in crafting... hehe been a bit since I did coifs.

Cheers!

-BB