questions on ranging

neogeo0823

ok, so i am training my ranging to be able to wear snakeskin and i have a few questions. one, my current ranging level is 24. i have the best ranging items that i can currently use and about 3k iron arrows. whats a good place to train?

also, whats the price of snake hides, both tanned and untanned, as well as the prices of the snakskine ranging equipment? ive been doing jungle cleanup for hours now and its only yeilded about 6 hides... :(

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

hmm... interesting choice... how about any info on the prices of snakeskin?

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

3rd floor varrok castle is good because there is a barriar. Also it isnt crowded at least on f2p but at level 24 you arent wearing and member range items anyway so why not train on f2p?? on a side note i would also suggest just waiting till lvl 40 range and get green d'hide as it doesnt take long to get from 30-40 range

Drgnriderx11.png

Iron knives are the best for speed training range. Go to the hall in the north of the barabrian vilage and range accross the tables (don't attack the guy with the bow though - not good). At 30 move on to gaurds, varrock palace roof is good. At 40 I hit the moss giants in the Varrock sewers, there are good safespots at the south spot - especially after they stop being aggressive.

Snakeskin armour is a pain to make so most people don't, therefore it's difficult to buy, i agree ^^ wait till 40 and buy green dhide.

df

iratebadger.png

Yep, don't waste your time or money on snakeskin armor. As for a ranging spot, try Rock Crabs. They're low level, barely hit, and have 50 hp. Only problem is it's a Multi-Combat zone, but that shouldn't hinder your xp too much.

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

I heard that the snakes on Moss le 'Harmless drop 100% snakeskin.

I haven't been there yet so I can't confirm it by myself. Remember that you need the run deal quest finished!

As for training places I agree that the werewolves are quite nice (safe spots). I for myself did it on barbarians mainly because I was f2p at that time.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...