System Update - Wednesday 5th

youknowwho

Mod Ash 

Jagex Mod

We're rebooting the servers to fix a number of minor little bugs. You should be able to log on again in a moment. 

Bugfixes include: 

- Players logging out in a POH while poisoned would not be cured. 

- Players weren't always kicked out of a POH when the host logged out. 

- More tweaks to the chat filter.  

there you go the new update that people have been asking about

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Again POH bugs fixed, how many POH bugs are left :-k

I think their code is getting messy and hard to maintain.

Also, you still can't say ankou so I think the tweaks to the chat filter weren't worth that much. I know a good tweak: turn it off!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Nice picture of Homer :wink:

I agree i'm myself a big Simpson fan :P

Also, you still can't say ankou so I think the tweaks to the chat filter weren't worth that much. I know a good tweak: turn it off!

The ankou is problem for the new guy's who want to do it. And i wouldn't turn it off. Ye'll see allot of words that doesn't fit in a conversation. But its still a problem if ye want to talk in you're own language. Some word are cencored that don't have any bad meanings.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

But its still a problem if ye want to talk in you're own language. Some word are cencored that don't have any bad meanings.

Daim, I thought you guys meant the toggling private chat [on, off, friends]. I think they need to fix that as well, since I very often face situations when they block friends even when they're toggled to "on"

Nice picture of Homer :wink:

I agree i'm myself a big Simpson fan :P

The ankou is problem for the new guy's who want to do it. And i wouldn't turn it off. Ye'll see allot of words that doesn't fit in a conversation. But its still a problem if ye want to talk in you're own language. Some word are cencored that don't have any bad meanings.

tyvm i had a moving avatar on another site a whiel ago but i dont think the avatars here can move

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

tyvm i had a moving avatar on another site a whiel ago but i dont think the avatars here can move

As a matter of fact, they can and I've seen many of them. Or maybe I'm just mixing this forum up with another. But if I'm not mistaken, animated GIF files work here.

As a matter of fact, they can and I've seen many of them. Or maybe I'm just mixing this forum up with another. But if I'm not mistaken, animated GIF files work here.

ooooo ill go check, yea peche did you just put that in your sig \'

freakyyq8.png

they do.. look at mine..

well.. this update dont really affect f2ps.. the chat filter stuff wont affect much too

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

they do.. look at mine..

well.. this update dont really affect f2ps.. the chat filter stuff wont affect much too

=D> =D> =D>

That's the game I used to play before I got internet at home last autumn!

Man I loved to play Metal Slug with a friend, especially the new ones :D

Although my favourite character was the dude that looked like a pirate.

lol.. i had this avatar for a very long time.. since i took a rather long break from rs (and currently still am).. so yea.. visiting tip it forum once in a while only.. still rmb when me and bubsa has roughly same number of posts.. and now im still at 1.8k while he's up to 8k. . XD

anyway.. end of discussion.. stay on topic.. XD

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->