NEW SCAM DONT FALL FOR IT!

Alright im not sure if its new but the first time ive ever seen it well this guy says come in here to win cash n goes to the range guild takes the victim upstairs and says put accept aid on...he then trades him and runs to the edge where he is shot by rangers that hit fairly high and someone with the ability to teleother uses it to bring up that screen to distract them....ive seen someone lose a d med to this dont fall for it!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Alright im not sure if its new but the first time ive ever seen it well this guy says come in here to win cash n goes to the range guild takes the victim upstairs and says put accept aid on...he then trades him and runes to the edge where he is shot by rangers that hit fairly high and someone with the ability to teleother uses it to bring up that screen to distract them....ive seen someone lose a d med to this dont fall for it!

I smell BS.... you can't tele to Edge with runes. Only with Ancients but he'd need Ancient's spell list.

mazurizi.png

Alright im not sure if its new but the first time ive ever seen it well this guy says come in here to win cash n goes to the range guild takes the victim upstairs and says put accept aid on...he then trades him and runes to the edge where he is shot by rangers that hit fairly high and someone with the ability to teleother uses it to bring up that screen to distract them....ive seen someone lose a d med to this dont fall for it!

I smell BS.... you can't tele to Edge with runes. Only with Ancients but he'd need Ancient's spell list.

I said walk to the edge....as in the edge of the watchtower... :roll:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.