Paying 1 Mil for the best sig [Edited]

Nitestalker8

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gr4ffix

im making1 right now ill have it up tommorrow and ill throw in a free avatar if u take mine and ill do sig making for life for you :D

Last try. Already gave 2 much time and i'm not realy sure he wants to buy anything...however...

nitesamp.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other tries

nightsampl.gif

nitestalker.jpg

nightstalker8.gif

Right now some friends and I are reviewing over all the sigs before I make my choice, so thats why its taking so long...But one of my friends made a comment I must agree with...since i'm paying a mil gold, he thinks a avatar with the sig should be done as well...Entries for signatures and avatars may still be submitted while we review, and I will post when its all over and announce who I will buy, along with pming them to add me ingame

Guest Gr4ffix

hey i got the sig and avvy done if you dont want the sig plz buy the avvy for something and i can also try to animate the eye for you to here they are

sig- NiteStalker-Sig.gif

avvy- NiteStalker-Avvy.gif

plz buy them

hey i got the sig and avvy done if you dont want the sig plz buy the avvy for something and i can also try to animate the eye for you to here they are

sig- NiteStalker-Sig.gif

plz buy them

That is the background I made for my entry, and is being used by Nitestalker. Are you so dull as to think it is possible to pass that off as your work?

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

sig- NiteStalker-Sig.gif

plz buy them

Rofl, nice try...just hope Demoris is in the good mood and doesn't call a mod...else bye bye...a guy got banned half an hour ago for simply claiming a ripped sig, not even submitting a ripped one to get a mil.

sig- NiteStalker-Sig.gif

plz buy them

That is the background I made for my entry, and is being used by Nitestalker. Are you so dull as to think it is possible to pass that off as your work?

You made that background, impressive - thought you got if off google :o

sig- NiteStalker-Sig.gif

plz buy them

You made that background, impressive - thought you got if off google :o

Well gr4ffix, until I get a better avatar, I will use yours, but I'm not paying for it, because its totally ripped from demoris

Last try. Already gave 2 much time and i'm not realy sure he wants to buy anything...however...

nitesamp.gif

Other tries

nightsampl.gif

nitestalker.jpg

nightstalker8.gif

BUMPING this thread .... However u kinda disappared lol... Well...

On the Puppet one i can make the blood darker if u prefer the one coming from the veins...and any avvy will be related to the pic however...Sorry if i don't made them but i'm a bit busy so i'd just do if needed.

Thx