Clan

Tip.it should really make a clan. It would really be a force to be reconned with and it'd be pretty fun too.

I don't make the rules, I break them...

May your bloodthirst be never stated, and may all your battles be glorious. Zamorak brings you strength!

Dragon+49044.png

A Tip.It Clan would be too much hassle and the rivalry between the RuneHq Clan would be a constant hinderance.

However, I feel these forums have everything that a Clan has: Market boards, discussion forums, a gallery, chat and regular events.

The Tip.It Community is it's own Clan.

Offline and unavailable.

To be honest, hold on a moment and take a look at the "Tip.it Events Team"... Very literally, THEY ARE AN ACTIVE TIP.IT CLAN!!! They work as a clan/team, whether it be up in the wildi, or offside of Falador, or whatever, just to make things fun for the rest of us. We should thank them. Heck, I loved joining 'the nulls' late in their party last year, although I admit, my main account just bloody well fits in! :lol: (Well, even though it is purple, male, middle-range, etc... :P ...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)