Abyss

BoD

so i really want a xtra large pouch for runecrafting in the abyss but im scared of pkers. :oops: any way i can get 1 without runnin into trouble

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

it's untradable, so no. Why don't you get all sizes of pouches instead of only large? They drop them fairly quick and they are easy kills, so why don't you just kill some monsters in a quiet world...

Dude never argue with an idiot. They drag you dwn to their level and then beat you with experience.

bring somthing that is a one click teleport and wear the best dhide u can

also go at non peak hours.

but other than that there is really know way of being 100% safe from pkers

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

a well thanks for the advice guys

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I just take full rune, whip, dragon baxe, elf crystal (ectophial works to) and a glory ammy. There are usually no pkers. Then just keep on killing the level 42 ones until you get all of the pouches.

ty again

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

I know nothing about the abyss, but full rune is bad idea, since it costs 445K in total. (with the boots and battleaxe).

I'd suggest Zamorak Robe, Anti-Dragon Shield and Dragon Dagger(s). Nothing else, except 10 sharks and 10 prayer potions. Good luck. :mrgreen:

Remember, I don't know anything about the abyss, so don't flame me if this is bad idea. This always works in the wilderness for me however. \'

thnx for the info blaze

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

use what?

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

Why do you guys say they drop pouches fairly often. Ive stayed there for an hour training ((2 food breaks inbetween) with no pouchdrop (and no i had none in bank)

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

r u not aloud to have a pouch to get more?

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

as you can find in the manual, you can use up to four pouches, depending on your level -_- I can use 3 pouches, which means I can take 40 ess in a run when making nats. And yes, they drop fairly often.

Dude never argue with an idiot. They drag you dwn to their level and then beat you with experience.