Rate My "Anime" (kinda) sig

tomdavies90

rate my sig below i made it on patin lol i think it looks cool ill also post my kq sig in a bit but the image went dodgy and i can't find the original version but if i do i'll post that one

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Shoulders are popping out, arms are awkward, head is a little off, and the whip could be longer..

I like the chain... not bad - it had potential

4/10 <<

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

yep :) lol they aren't dislocated they're broad.....makes him look bigger and stronger (kinda) updated it now as well and heres the kq pic (the quality is kinda dodgy i'll try and find the decent one in a few mins

zrunescape649163081048ct8cz.png

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

yep :) lol they aren't dislocated they're broad.....makes him look bigger and stronger (kinda) updated it now as well and heres the kq pic (the quality is kinda dodgy i'll try and find the decent one in a few mins

zrunescape649163081048ct8cz.png

No, they're not broad, they're dislocated. There's a giant gap between them and his body... They're dislocated.

And what's wrong with that new one? Looks like you saved it as a poor quality GIF. =\

Nice try but he look sort of out of shape to me, kind of "squarish".

sponge_bob.jpg

Sup? +1 offtopic.

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

well long story-the comp nackered last night and it wouldn't let me onto my main account so it set up a temp one and i made the kq one on there, only it wouldn't set as my sig because it was too large so i changed image type, then this morning acc worked again and pic wasn't saved onto my acc so only way i was able to get the pic was by copying and pasting it off my sig and now i can't find the decent pic at all :(

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

arms... they bend then do not slope gradually over time.. they have JOINTS WHICH MOVE AND ROTATE!

once you get that into your head it will look so much better

like the Kq one though :D

leik waffles!! :shock:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^