duel arena...

link_meister

seriously i used to duel alot..i go back today and its just ful of pures..

they wreckong the duel arena.

what you think?

No, I don't think I know it belongs to "Player VS Player" forum. Go there next time, ok?

This is in wrong forum, so I won't leave you any more comments.

if you cant beat em, join em. make a pure yourself and then you stand a chance. People made pures so they can get the end over other players, they can be annoying to train so i think its a just reward that they can win matches.

what you think?

No, I don't think I know it belongs to "Player VS Player" forum. Go there next time, ok?

You should at least comment even if you tell him its the wrong forums, otherwise its spam in my book.

At lvl 100-110 that's no longer a problem, so wait till then :wink: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

what you think?

You know you haven't changed at all between the time you left some number of months ago and now. Sure, you asked a bunch of stupid questions then that everyone flamed you for, and now you only flame, but these fit in the same catagory: SPAM. Just leave these forums if you're not going to contribute. Flaming doesn't make you look cool, and it sure as hell doesn't get you respect. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=203364 Take a look at that. It backs up everything I have just told you. I report all spam I see, no matter who posts it.

Getting on topic... pures pretty much own all pvp now. Now you don't need just the right skill build to "own," but you need to have a decent ammount of skill. If you're tired of being owned by pures, make one. Then learn how to pk or whatever, pk, and pk some more until you reak of ownage. Or, you can max out all your combat stats and have an advantage over the majority of people.