The Day in the Life of a Mediocre Slayer - Staring! KUROI!

Early morning one Sunday, I decided to get up, get on Runescape and finish up my Slayer Task. I was only 6 levels away from The Magic Dart. Fire Giants. Never had them before last week and I got 200 of them. 46 was all that remained and I was hoping for a clue scroll. When I got all the way to the cave, I realised I had brought the wrong pendant. Crystal pendant..Thanks Roving elves... -,- I walked all the way to Ardougne and decided it was just a waste of time to work on Fire Giants, so I decided to change my slayer task using the good old man in Burthrope.

"I need another assignment please."

"Your already doing someone elses task - oh, I suppose I can change it for you if you like."

"Yes, please!"

"Your new task is to kill 40 monkeys."

Come again? Level 88 means nothing to you apparently!

Since I only know of one good place to kill monkeys...I decide to teleport to Karamja and kick some monkey butt.

Aww..No more charges left on glory and unfortunately for me...My friend borrowed the rest.

Thankfully, I'm already in Burthrope, and so I decide to charge it instead of walking. (teleporting is WAY better than walking).

*charge glory

*rub

*teleport to Karamja

I look around and see skulls. Lots of people with skulls above their heads, a bank nearby and realise...I'm not in Karamja.

*rub

*teleport to the REAL Karamja

I'm standing around where I teleported to and kill about 2 monkeys and think to myself

'Why not just go all the way to the Nature Alter and kill the ones around there?'

There's always like 7 that are respawned and ready to kill.

It was like a battlefield between me and the monkeys. Of course, the monkeys were losing..It was horrible. Why did Jagex have to make all monkeys drop Monkey Corpse's :cry: . It was a manslaughter on monkeys.

After killing heaps of monkeys, I hear the greatest words.

"You've completed your slayer task, you need to find a new slayer masater" Or something like that.

I was up for a challenge, something like Steel dragons or KBD's. I go to the slayer master I think is the hardest. The one in Zanfiris (or whatever). I was ready for anything! Except what I got..

"I need a new assignment."

"Your new assignment is....."

"...29 cave bugs."

I just stared at my screen. It was ridiculous. (yeah, obviously I've never had cave bugs before, but they sounded as hard as breathing).

I thought to myself, 'I'll go to Burthrope and cancel this stupid assignment of the cave bugs.'

"I need a new assignment." I said in confidence, knowing he will give me something better than cave bugs.

"NO! You already have an assignment, you freeloader!" Well, he didn't say that exactly but he could have..

Now I'm off to kill cave bugs... -sigh-

Until another task,

-Kuroi

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

Do you know slayer? The Burthorpe Master was designed for the lowest leveled members so it always gives extremely easy tasks. I suggest you do fire giants, with a cannon and guthans it is so easy and great exp.

Good luck in future.

sig5235ro7.jpg

hehe keep at it, slayer is so much fun. But note that fire giants do not drop clue scrolls.... at least unless jagex added these to fire giants.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

kind of the same with me , after killing 29 green dragons , i went to zanaris , and asked for a slayer task ... what do i get? 8 cave bugs. :wall:

http://worldofghosts.co.uk

- ghost/paranormal site

http://extreme-mobile.com - mobile phone website , support and chat

http://top92.net - fast submission directory

Do you know slayer? The Burthorpe Master was designed for the lowest leveled members so it always gives extremely easy tasks. I suggest you do fire giants, with a cannon and guthans it is so easy and great exp.

Good luck in future.

I'm fine with it, but I was hoping for something harder than Monkeys, lol. And not everyone has the money for a cannon and guthans. Just because it makes everything easier, doesn't change the fact that it's 10mil.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

Good luck in future.

I'm fine with it, but I was hoping for something harder than Monkeys, lol. And not everyone has the money for a cannon and guthans. Just because it makes everything easier, doesn't change the fact that it's 10mil.

True, I was just saying guthans and a cannon is the fastest way, you can kill fire giants in many ways; range, hallys, mage, etc.
sig5235ro7.jpg