What mosnter to train in the Security Stronghold with Range?

DegenerateX

Alright right now I have a combat lvl 34 with 50 ranger (and soon to be 60 mage). I like the drops that some of these new monsters from teh stronghold of security are dropping.

Since I am a pure with 1 def, 1 prayer (everything 1 except range and mage and hp), what monsters should I train on? I'm guessing minotaurs since they don't hit high, have relaitevely high hp and low ranged defence from what I can tell + they drop a ton of iron arrows \' .

What I really need to know is what safespots are there in the Security Strongold preferably the minotaurs or the tabletops (however you spell them; the ones on the second floor)

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

yes but the lvl 25 1s pretty sure its in like the most eastern room there is like a little fence 2 hide behide and range plenty of safe spots sum alrite drops for lol lvl f2ps

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

You should stay with the minotaurs. The Flesh Crawlers don't give any good drops on the second floor. But if it is for xp. The south-eastern room has a good safespot in the corner....

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

Alright so no catablepon, I just remember I'm f2p so they don't drop any more dust runes, nothing left to get from them anyway now.

Alright so from what I've heard the moest Eastern room has a fence which allows me ot shoot arrows over as well as pick them up?

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Minotaurs, without doubt, for ranger training.

Safe spots a plenty (fences) and arrow drops, what more can a ranger ask?

Actually took a level 28 mage in there, much the same effect - even the level 27's near the end (portal there and go backwards), didn't seems to be aggressive, though perhaps they didn't have time to be.

The first room of Minotaurs can be rather busy.