Please teach me to merchant!!

gokillu

im new to the merchanting thing but it could get me tons of money i've heard! can sumone plz tell me how best to start. i have like 130k to start with and i need to know what items are currently hot to buy and sell and what items i can easily buy cheap and sell for more. btw im f2p

Gokillu.png

go to lumi farm and look for some low lvls and try to buy there feather for 6 each, then start selling for 10 each in world 1.

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

lets just say u buy 21,666 feathers 6 gp a peice and sell em all for 10 gp. i think u just made 100k. check my math. i did 130k/6gp then times the sum by 10

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

well since your f2p and you only have 130k your best bets are what were previously mentioned and other raw materials. i think coal is a good idea whether u start buying now or mine a bit of it to help get a little more cash to use. im not sure exactly but once u have enough cash (t) and (g) items might be another thing to merchant but im not sure.

Looking to make easy cash? CashCrate owns, its how i pay for members on runescape. Click http://cashcrate.com/452881

find out the high end prices of X item used for tradeskills, one that people you see are buying alot of.

now go to a location where you can get said item from the people farming them. You can normally buy in bulk and choose a lower price that the treadskillers will take.

Price you sell it for - price you buy it for = profit

yay!

pick locations where the item you are selling is in great demand.

When selling items that people need now!!! (i.e. food potions), don;t sell as soon as you see their plea for 50 sharks or whatever.... make them wait and they will pay more out of desperation.

Charge more per item for people buying low quantities, lower price for people buying from you in bulk.

always leave private messages on so people know your status/ can tell you in crowded situations.

try using the official marketplace forums to line up buyers.

Cheers!

-BB

Find regular suppilers/ customers.

i want something where im making money fast... not 10gp at a time...

i was buying feather per 5000+ i had in a hour 200k feather and 800k profit

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

He's just looking for free money. He's basically saying I have a bucket and I want a blue phat without any work and in 2 hours...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

He's just looking for free money. He's basically saying I have a bucket and I want a blue phat without any work and in 2 hours...

no im not...im just saying that i have dont that before(the feather thing) but i have a very very very hard time finding buyers! its almost not worth it because it just takes so dang long to find a buyer who is paying over 4gp per feather

Gokillu.png

Buying and selling back isn't good idea. I'm a member so there are few things I can do to help you.

Ur mining level is not market, I'd suggest you mine coal and sell them. They sell for 150 each easy money.

Off-Topic: biggy08755 that's called flaming. It isn't very nice. :shame:

no im not...im just saying that i have dont that before(the feather thing) but i have a very very very hard time finding buyers! its almost not worth it because it just takes so dang long to find a buyer who is paying over 4gp per feather

have you tried searching the official forums under Fletching? I find plenty of people buyin feathers for 10 gp each

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted: