Rune defender?

qwissa

Where do i get it? How do i get it? Req.ments? Tell me everything pl0z :D

I quit RS.

Dude the past is past. Don't work yourself too much...it'll only make it worse.

Don't think about what could be, make it so.

P.S This kinda stuff also works with girls :wink:

u can get a rune defender from the warroiors guild, to enter ur attack and strenght must be 130+ together. to get a rune defender u must get all the defenders from bronze to addy to get the defenders u must get atleast 100 warriors guild tokens they can be gained by killing ur own suits of armor and many other ways

DamageIncTagBW.png

i think its stats are roughly the same as obby - but much harder to get

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

it has less defence then obby but it makes you hit higher then obby, i prefer rune defender over obby. It takes a while to get rune defender, dont go there thinking you will get in like 30 mins, it can take days

THE RUNE DEFENDER!!! its my new best friend...

to get one of these all you need to do is go to the warriors guild (situated west of burthorpe) and do any of the different tasks to obtain warrior tokens which enable you to fight cyclopes which drop defenders.

i find the best thing to do is get a set of mith armour (you dont need the shield) and use it with the armour animating machine (the room right under the bank). it will become a lvl 92 mith warrior which will give you 25 tokens per kill.

then when you have over 100 tokens (you need at least 100 tokens) go to the cyclopes room (found on the top floor-ladder is next to the bank) and talk to the woman standing outside and ask her all the questions. she will let you inside (make sure you have the tokens and food) and now go crazy and kill as many cyclopes as you can. EVENTUALLY you will get the bronze defender (just because its bronze doesnt mean its an easy drop...you will need at least 1k tokens) and go and use it with the woman outside the door. everytime you do this she releases new cyclopes that drop the next defender.

now that moment youve all been waiting for...the rune defenders stats:

rune defender:

requirements-same as any other rune weapon

weight-0kg

attack bonuses: stab +20, slash +19, crush +18, magic -3, range -2

defence bonuses: stab +20, slash +19, crush +18, magic -3, range -2

strength bonus: +5 (same as toktz-ket-xil \' )

prayer bonus: 0

hope this helps

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

rune defender:

requirements-same as any other rune weapon

wrong, you need 40 att AND def

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.