Master Of Quests

nk6

Im 8 quests away from doing every quest in runescape ATM.

What I need you guys for :

Fastest way to train smithing to 65 what item to make?[ I'm currently level 52 ]

Fastest way to train to 57+ Herblore [ I'm currently level 44 ]

Fastest way to train to 54 Runecrafting [ I'm currently 39 ]

rawwwak3.th.png

Well, do you want the fast way or the cheap way? The fast ways are easy: buy steel, buy irits, and buy ess and have people run whatever you can craft for you. I believe there's a world out there where people run airs 24/7 and world 66 is always great EXP if you can craft laws, since there's always a throng there. That gets expensive, though, since they expect you to give them 27 laws and 27 noted ess. Don't know how the air runners work.

The cheap ways aren't so easy. You'll have to mine your own ores and coal if you don't want to spend a lot of money, no way around that. And it's generally a sunken investment; smithing hasn't been a good moneymaker in years. For herblore you can farm or kill chaos druids: you may even be able to turn a profit if you buy a dozen or so ranarr seeds and turn them into prayer pots. (Easy snape grass collecting on Waterbirth Island. Lute to Relekka, grab a full inventory, glory to a bank, then lute back.) Runecrafting... well, if you don't want to use runners, your next best option is the abyss. Make sure you have a full complement of whatever pouches you can use.

for smithing, i got there by goldsmithing. i assume you have done family crest, and if so, get your gauntlets to be goldsmith, if they aren't already, then mine all your gold from the between a rock mine, and wear a ring of charos so the boatman wioll take all your gold for less. once you have mined enough, go to port pharysmatis and smelt all. (all your quests come in handy now, dont they?)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.