sport relief

Azulmono55

sign here if you are doing or have done the sport relief mile!

*signs*

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

For sport relief you are given a single sock. You then go off and travel one mile by any means necessary (But driving and bikes are kinda cheating) and get some proof and you are awarded with the other sock. I think they have stitching on them to say like "Start" and "End". Im expecting Bubsa to do it. I should, but I dont know where I could do one mile.

I thought you were talking about the "Only Fools On Horses" programme. Pretty good. Ill be watching the whole Sport Relief programme on Saturday.

knkcopy.jpg

Yep my college took part in the Sport Relief mile, although we didn't do anything involving socks #-o .

Because there is a large park next to the college we were able to walk around that twice to make the mile. Some people ran, some walked, some did 3-legged walks, and some piggy-backed it.

Twas a good day.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Yep I did it, although to be different I ran it up hill :D. It was good fun and worth it.

-Bloodangel

*Note: It is a British event so unless you come from Britain you wont know about it.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I didn't get a chance to do it when they came to my area. I didn't even realise it was happening that day till the day after. I realy wanted to do it as well. :(

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Because I can't count (and actually like running) I ended up doing 5 miles, but it's all for charity so worth it. Did it early in the morning though, too hot to do it later right now.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"