Advice for Skull Sceptre

lotacemage

Step 1

Alright this will take about 2 hours tops to make. Well it depends on your combat lvl and skill (range,mage,melee). First go to the first floor go through the portal. When you get to the mintour's room start killing them. If you don't get a peice after 6 or 7 kills move on to a new area.

Step 2

After you get the right skull peice move down to the second floor. Go through the portal. After you find the flesh crawlers room start attacking a few if they dont drop anything try and look where they respawn. And attack others you didn't attack befor. Yes, this worked for me because me and my friend conjured that only 1/8 of the monsters total in the room hold the sceptre peice.

Step 3

After you get the bottom sceptre peice move to the second floor. I suggest you mage for this part because catablepon do to much damage when you range and melee doesn't work that well unless you have some str pots. I dont have advice for killing catablepon except bring some lobs or swordies and get a coke or somthing :-X.

Step 4

After you get the top sceptre peice go to the 4 floor with some ranging equipment a few death runes and bring a melee wep. Thus moving on there is only 1 good area to kill Ankou in and that is in the North-East corner. There is a pile of bones you can hide behind. This takes longer because most rangers just sit there and attack the closest Ankou. If you dont get the right skull peice within "100" kills move out a bit with your melee wep and kill some in the back. Then mage a bit afterwards. If you still don't have the skull peice i'm sorry because this is all the advice i can lend. Any one willing to add anything is welcomed.

Skull Sceptre Update

Killing flesh crawlers for bottom part of sceptre. Go into the 2nd floor and kill 3 flesh crawlers. If you dont have it move on about an area 5 spaces away. Kill on the flesh crawlers then go back to the original spot and kill 2 more. By now the flesh crawler should be around you within 3 spaces. Note: This had been tested and approved by 3 other ppl.

skelybones.png

lotacemage's guide for security stronghold's skull sceptre

Alright, this will take about 2 hours tops to make. (Well, that depends on your combat lvl).

First go to the first floor go through the portal. When you get to the mintour's room start killing them, and if you don't get a piece after 6 or 7 kills, move on to a new area. After you get the right skull piece move down to the second floor.

After you find the flesh crawlers room start attacking a few, if they don't drop anything, try attacking ones form different respawn points that you didn't attack before.

After you get the bottom sceptre piece move to the third floor. I suggest you mage for this part, because the catablepon do too much damage when you range, and melee doesn't work that well.

After you get the top sceptre peice go to the fourth floor with some ranging equipment, a few death runes and a melee wep. There is only one good area to kill Ankou in and that is in the North-East corner. There is a pile of bones you can use as a safespot. This takes longer because most rangers just sit there and attack the closest Ankou. If you dont get the right skull peice within 10 kills move out a bit with your melee wep and kill some in the back. Then mage a bit afterwards.

Any one willing to add anything is welcomed.

how's that? the paragraph was too much for me to read, so i made it easier for readin

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Update for Skull Sceptre

Killing flesh crawlers for bottom part of sceptre. Go into the 2nd floor and kill 3 flesh crawlers. If you dont have it move on about an area 5 spaces away. Kill on the flesh crawlers then go back to the original spot and kill 2 more. By now the flesh crawler should be around you within 3 spaces. Note: This had been tested and approved by 3 other ppl.

skelybones.png

um.. why not simply edit your first post with that info, it makes everyone's life easier

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I'm sorry but there's nothing new in that thing. everyone with brains can think about killing the new monsters to get pieces.

AND that moving to new room shouldn't affect much whether you get the piece you need or not. It's like any other semi-rare drop, you get it or not, it all depends on how the dices roll.

When i was doing it i just went to the first room and killed them until i got the right piece and moved on to next one. all with range and the drop came within 50, within 10 for catalebon (?).

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.