pickaxe head lost, what do i do?

Fleetatks

I was mining coal in barbarian village and i hit a rock and i wasnt paying attention so i thought it aid "you're too full to hold any more blah blah." but what it actually said was "you don't have a pickaxe to mine with"

thinking it said i was full, i went north to edgeville bank and came back and found i coudn't mine, i looked at pick and it lost its head and I still can't find it after several minutes of searching.

What do i do now? It was a rune pick and i spent all my money on it so I can't (and don't want to) get another one. is there a place it spawns for you to find if you don't find it? please help me.

It falls off onto the ground next to you. If you didn't get it then, you're left with a pick handle. Keep it if you intend to get someone else's pick head (for when they're equally inattentive.) Use both pieces together (either way) to reform a pick.

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif

Unfortunately you will need to buy a new one. This happens to try and stop macroers from auto mining. There is nothing you can do, as after a minute the pickaxe head becomes visable to other players and would have been snapped up straight away. To get the money back I would suggest killing cows. The hides can be worth upto 200ea in very large amounts, but you probably will only be able to sell them to a merchant for around 100-120ea.

Pay attention next time ;-)