Metroid Prime Hunters-Anyone play? (Animal Crossing Too)

French

I recently bought Metroid Prime Hunters for Nintendo DS with the WiFi connection and everything. Great game, but annoying how you can't communicate or play games other than Deathmatch with people unless you have their "Friendcode"(I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but they're over safe).

I'd like to meet some friendly people to play with, so I figured what better place to look than a forum of another game I play.

So, if anyone wants to exchange "Friend Codes" and play together, post here and we'll discuss :).

Same thing goes for Animal Crossing-Wild World.

sweatcg6.png

I have it, I just need WiFi, I'll pop over to my friends house and use his sometime. :roll:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Cool. I bought the USB connection when I got the game cause I really wanted to try and don't have a wireless router. :$

I saw a few of those things online, but the EB games and Fry's Electronics near my house don't have 'em <.<

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Cool. I bought the USB connection when I got the game cause I really wanted to try and don't have a wireless router. :$

I saw a few of those things online, but the EB games and Fry's Electronics near my house don't have 'em <.<

That's what I thought too, I bought it at Target though. If they'res a Target near you, check it out :).

sweatcg6.png

I have had Metroid Prime Hunters for a while now, and I have a wireless router, but WiFi still doesn't work. I love the game, and since my little brother has a DS too, we can do download play, and that's sorta fun. I think the story is kind of diluted, because there really isn't too much of a background in it, and what you are doing doesn't really have an explanation. It's still fun though, but I'm stuck on a level, so I'm taking a break.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.