SIGNATURES

Hadarrim

Wow man amazing sigs =). I was wondering if you could make me one, you can just give me the price but I'm extremly poor (115k in the bank currently but I'm gonna be selling stuff). I myself am a very big FF fan. I roughly know what I want, basically I want a a dark blue sig with a picture of Sephiroth from FF7 on the right side. Then on the other side I would like to have a pic of my fav FF monster, Bahamut from FF10. Bahamut could either be like in the background with Sephiroths face over lapping him, or just on the left side of the sig. Then in right hand bottom corner I would like my name to be put there (Shaunri33) and on the right side I would like these stats:

65+ Attack

65+ Defence

75+ Strength

72+ Hits

85+ Combat

Not sure if it is really difficult to make or not since my computer is lame and I'm not able to make signatures. Tell me your price and if it's over what I have currently in my bank Ill sell a few things to get the money :)

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Morning... It's oki... I went to bed just after my last post lol. Done now though... i think It would look the part if it had a picture of your rs character in the gap between Sephiroth and Bahamut.

I sorta put them the opposite way around to what you said, but it gave the best reuslt. :P

Shaunri33fin.gif

ok i got a proposition. I want a sig for my clan. and a sig for myself.

My clan is called the Ghosts of Darkness, we go by the G.O.D. make me a few sigs if u can and ill pick the two i like ill pay 200k per sig. My combat is 84+ my range is 70+. Get back to me as soon as possible. if u get the sigs done and i like them by today ill add another 50k. My name is Pure Ret11 on runescape and im the leader of the G.O.D.

• 3 weeks later...