New Trimmed Shields?

Daylight

Alright. Heres the deal, I keep seein these new wierd shields all around me and people selling H1 what are these and how do u get them aside from buying and can someone show me a pic of all the shields and possible a price guide? :-s

imagexm0.jpg

RIP:Hell Buster1

<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>Due To The Power Abuse Of Mods<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>

Yea. It will prolly take like 2 hours though. :-k

imagexm0.jpg

<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>Due To The Power Abuse Of Mods<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>

They're called heraldic shields, they come in black, addy and rune. There are 5 designs for each, and you get them from treasure trails. The different designs have different costs so i would suggest checking a price guide for current prices.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

(h) shields huh. . . so whats up with those house shields? and helmets? whats up with those things?

imagexm0.jpg

lol. aight. well it would be greatly appriciated if someone would post a picture of all these new shields. (h) shields and these new "poh shields" i dont know if thats what they are called but u all know what i mean :wink:

thanks

imagexm0.jpg

pics? anyone?

imagexm0.jpg