New New Pixel Signature, Aprzepioski

Aprz

aprzepioskifr4.png

I liked *named removed*'s borders on his signature so I tried making mine similar to his. In my last signature a week ago, I learned how to make grass. I read this great tutorial on how to make clouds on RuneScape Community (thanks to *named removed*). The guy who wrote the tutorial was born to make clouds. I tried to dither a lot of my stuff in here and I even made a small little lake after messing around for awhile.

I am trying not to use outlining, dither my work, better shading, but less color. A lot of people complained about color in my last signature. Sorry to those of you who are blind from my last signature. =(

I saved my work in parts in case I made a mistake because I am using MS Paint rather than PhotoShop. Here are what I had in parts (by the way, I got bored and made a dragon med randomly . It turns out great I think, lol.)

backgroundel9.png

Starting background

dragonmeddl9.png

Dragon Med

laketb7.png

Added a lake

treeyh2.png

OMG! A Tree!

and the first image you saw was just finishing touches after the tree. =p

Please leave behind comments and/or suggestions.

~Aprzepioski

*note: The person that showed me borders asked that I did not mention his name on other sites.

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif

Yeah, I notice it was empty. Temporarily though of course. =p

I'll add squirels, trees, water plants, weed, flowers, shrubs and a lot more. I made this at like 1 am in the morning (was to addicted).

I'll show more later.

~Aprzepioski

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif

Thanks. I am learning more and more about pixel signatures everyday. I spent a lot of time on the grass and clouds lol.

Hopefully my next signature will be better. I'll post them soon as I am almost done with it.

Later.

~Aprzepioski

aprzanimateddarkci0.gif