Veracs vs Guthans?

NETTY

Alright.. So we all know veracs is good for KQ and Barrows pray bonus, and Guthans is great for AFK'ing at bandits and healing at barrows etc.. But I'm trying to decide which to use at Dag Kings..

Veracs pray bonus means I can use less super restores, but guthans would let me stay longer because of healing..

I'm planning on maging/meleeing (my range is horrible).. So what would you recommend, and why? :|

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Alright.. So we all know veracs is good for KQ and Barrows pray bonus, and Guthans is great for AFK'ing at bandits and healing at barrows etc.. But I'm trying to decide which to use at Dag Kings..

Veracs pray bonus means I can use less super restores, but guthans would let me stay longer because of healing..

I'm planning on maging/meleeing (my range is horrible).. So what would you recommend, and why? :|

Guthan's

Because Daggonnoths have poor defence and don't use prayer. And you could heal real quick.

If you are planning on killing the kings I'd recommand to get a team first. They can't be soloed because they all hit at once and you can only use 1 protection prayer at a time. :shame:

Guthan's will pay back it's extra cost through money you save on sharks and suchlike, so I would recommend it. It also saves inventory spaces for armour, runes, emergency prayer pots etc. etc. Good luck with Dagganoths.

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

I meant for kings, didn't even think about reg dags lol.. Thought I said that :|

And yeah, I know better than to go solo, you can't even get through the doors :-k

Actually you can fight monsters behind the doors if your friend teleports away and leaves you alone once the doors are open. :twisted: