To 76 fishing and 80 cooking!

dorellan

What is the fastest way possible to get to 76 fishing? And 80 cooking off the items I fish? Any tips? Suggestions?

I am currently fishing/banking trout/salmon in the barbarian village (banking with glory teleport to Edgeville.). And I am going to cook at the Rogue's Den bank/fire.

I am currently 52 fishing, 56 cooking.

Thank-you.

Fly Fishing is the best for exp.

But if you want some cash, fish lobs.

For cooknig to 80, I have no idea. :-k

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Monkfish hands down. it doesnt matter if you dont have the quest requirements, GET THEM. monk fish are so amazing, you dont know until you try them. i went from 67-70 fishing in 1 night. after cooking them i got 2 cooking levels in a matter of 30 minutes. they also heal 16 hp so yuo can either sell them for about 25-300 ea on forums or use them for training.

Monkfish fish as fast as lobsters and have more xp in fishing and cooking than sharks have. the bank is also just a few steps away from the fishing spots.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I bought 5k raw lobs and went from 56 cooking to 70 in 2 days. I sold the cooked lobs afterwards. I think thats the best way to go all the way up to 80. After level 68 (if you use cooking guantlets) you can't burn lobsters anymore.

If you do it right, you dont even spend any money..

Buy raw lobs 220-250 ea. and sell for 250 ea. (In F2P worlds, edgeville)

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

That was my original plan: Fish 25k trouts/salmons and cook them all. Is that the fastest way possible?

I'm on a similar goal as you. I am tryin for the same levels and I've been fly fishing in Shilo. I went from 71-72 fishing very quickly. After I hit 76 fishing, I will be cooking all the salmon and trout and that should bring me close to 81. I used this method to get 70 cooking for RFD. The best part is that you don't burn any of the fish so its 100% cooking xp.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

sitting at 77 fiishing and 78 cooking and I'm so not impressed with monkfish for exp.

monks own for food yes, hand down best training food out there no resevations. The problem with them is the burn rate is about 12% at 78 cooking... that's a ton of wasted cooking exp and cooking guantlets do not help as of this point in time..

When I push fishing/cooking again, I plan on getting to monk no burn via lure fishing in shilo.... roughly level 92ish cooking or about.

I'll reassess monks when I no longer burn them. Until then lure fishing for me.

Cheers!

-BB