-Practicing Ranging-

Troddles

I'm at level 53 ranging, and becoming a member next month.

I'm gonna be armed with my 850 mith arrows, mage short and long and full blue d hide.

What should I train on?

(BTW, I'm level 75 cb.)

Will update when I feel like it.

You could try out rock crabs, i dont know if there are safe spots but they dont hit for a lot. And you could also just stick to w/e you trained on in f2p. Or best of all start training slayer and use range for all the tasks you get :D

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!!

"Long live the sun. May the darkness be hidden"

pest controll if it doesnt get downgraded by the time you get members, get yout 50 points while ranging from the platforms. yuo will loose arrows, so i gues you can go fight face to face. use the points you get on ranged.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

or if you want some good drops go for bleu drags you can look em up in beastary kil them in taverly dungeon its full of safe spots and their 100%drop is one of the best around its bleu d hide (sold for more then 2,5k ea) and dragon bones (2,5k ea to i think check on that) and they got cleu drops and some dragon drops you maybe need a few lvl's higher?

• 4 weeks later...
or if you want some good drops go for bleu drags you can look em up in beastary kil them in taverly dungeon its full of safe spots and their 100%drop is one of the best around its bleu d hide (sold for more then 2,5k ea) and dragon bones (2,5k ea to i think check on that) and they got cleu drops and some dragon drops you maybe need a few lvl's higher?

Good idea.

And just in case, I'll bring some prayer pots for PFM.

Will update when I feel like it.