Farming question

Emeric40

Now, back to your question :). If you buy all the supplies youself, and look after the crops youself (Without the farmer) it should only cost you like 25-50k. If you pay the farmer, thats about another 25k on top of that.

Good luck :).

These are just educated guesses, based on my farming expereince. Please keep that in mind.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I didn't buy any seeds until I hit about 57 farming and ran out of them.

Pickpocketing Master farmers, drops from certain Slayer monsters and the occasional seed from a bird's nest kept me going until I decided to properly train Farming.

Ajc100.png

progress in farming, if you are not spending money on tree seeds (which are the fastest route), is glacially slow. I'm cheap, so I don't buy tree seeds and rarely WC to get them.

So what is slow? Example: I *hate* RC with a passion and almost never train it. My RC is only a bit lower than my farming, which I do quite regularly. :roll:

I've spent almost nothing on farming, though.

So as said before, if you go with the tree seeds you'll do better. Though I think it will cost more than the guy said. ;)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.