Desert Treasure Question:

SirDorphus

Can you use a Dwarven Multicannon on the demons protecting the diamonds?

Erm...You could I guess, but I wouldn't because then it's not much of a challenge. What's wrong with you people?! Always looking for a short way! You could...But DON'T!!!

Rcty

then yeah, use a cannon, but if ure poor and cant smith c balls ure sorta stuck there. Cannons are quick but they arent really fun....

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

even if you do use a cannon you will still need the prayer pots as you will get attacked by not only the boss but others on the way to him, you will need pray for the wolves and ogres, also for the pyramid and probably other things.

your looking at 15 (4) dose pray pots = 120k

8 (4) dose energypots = very cheap and you probably already have these yourself.

Super restore potions = 8k each you will need 2 of these, although i didnt bother as i couldnt find a seller so i just used regular restores and i managed ok, he also drops a super so that brings everything back full.

i would say 250 deaths should do it depending on your mage lvl. = 75k

the required elemental; rune for spells

about 50 sharks = 50k

so all in all you will need roughly 300k, that is alot less than a cannon and balls.

ukegbluebird.png

even if you do use a cannon you will still need the prayer pots as you will get attacked by not only the boss but others on the way to him, you will need pray for the wolves and ogres, also for the pyramid and probably other things.

your looking at 15 (4) dose pray pots = 120k

8 (4) dose energypots = very cheap and you probably already have these yourself.

Super restore potions = 8k each you will need 2 of these, although i didnt bother as i couldnt find a seller so i just used regular restores and i managed ok, he also drops a super so that brings everything back full.

i would say 250 deaths should do it depending on your mage lvl. = 75k

the required elemental; rune for spells

about 50 sharks = 50k

so all in all you will need roughly 300k, that is alot less than a cannon and balls.

But i have a cannon, and can make c balls. I only have 50k...

SirDorphus.png