A Roleplaying based Runescape clan?

jewelspoint

I'm looking for a roleplaying based Runescape clan that has ingame role playing events or something similar.

If anyone knows of such a clan, please post here! I'm p2p and active.

EDIT: If I were to make such a clan, would you join?

Shadows and dust

err, I don't even know what ncs is lol. When I was on rs forums in the role playing section they had several games where we would all dress up as white knights and defend a castle in wildy from black knights, or where we got staffs and went exploring wildy (needles to say we got slaughtered but it was fun)

I'm searching for a clan that specializes in that type of events. But I've been searching and haven't found one so ah well I'll just join a regular old clan lol

Shadows and dust

Hello Lady, thanks for the support but I don't think we'd have anybody else join, I think it'd be a 3 or ever 4 person clan lol - sadly most players in RS just want to lvl and get gold it looks like :cry:

Maybe if more people said they would join we could make a working one...

Shadows and dust

Well personally I think thats a great idea. I love role-playing and have been doing it for more than seven years. But I'm already in a clan and I don't really want to leave, soo....how about rather than a clan have a role-playing group? PM me in game if you think that might work. My RS name is Sol Gonsar

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

Why not just up and make a Forums, I'd gladly join. I have a deep admiration for Role-playing, Was doing it for over 9 years or so before my 4+ years of Rs.. And I'm always eager for competition in fighting scenerio's, Yet to find an individual whom can best me..

Why not just up and make a Forums, I'd gladly join. I have a deep admiration for Role-playing, Was doing it for over 9 years or so before my 4+ years of Rs.. And I'm always eager for competition in fighting scenerio's, Yet to find an individual whom can best me..

Yeah, we should set up a forum. I'd suggest invisionfree, it's really easy.

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

should I start making one or someone else?

Ok, I'll start the site tommorow. It may take a few days to get really developed though. What should I call the group?

I guess I'll just call it Role-Players of RS for now. We'll come up with a name later I suppose.

ok here it is:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/RolePlayers_of_RS/index.php

Hope that link worked.

Its nothing special or anything, but it does have the forum and a chatbox.

Thanks Sol, I went and signed up already :) Could you make a public chat forum so we can talk about General stuff?

If you guys are interusted visit the site and sign up please, I think we will all need help making this project work.

Shadows and dust

Hi Jewels, Solgonsar, Lady-Gaer

It was a brilliant idea not to make it a clan because then people in clans who dont allow multi-clanning can still join up. (provided its ok with their leader of course)

Please would you explain a bit more about what you do on your site. Roleplaying is something I never heard of. I was going to ask Jewels - (because I know him he was in my clan until a couple of weeks ago) and obviously there was a need we didnt manage to satisfy!

What do you do- how do you do it and what requirements are there for this?

noonsilversigii6.jpg

look down and see the darkest shadow, look up to see the brightest light.

"Life is not to arrive in the grave safely with a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways shouting,"Holy s***! What a ride!"" Anon.

Noonshade said:

It was a brilliant idea not to make it a clan because then people in clans who dont allow multi-clanning can still join up. (provided its ok with their leader of course)

Please would you explain a bit more about what you do on your site. Roleplaying is something I never heard of. I was going to ask Jewels - (because I know him he was in my clan until a couple of weeks ago) and obviously there was a need we didnt manage to satisfy!

Okay I will do my best to explain. Role-Playing is exactly what the name suggests: Playing a Role. This means you create a character and a personality for that character and you act how you think they would act. Now there are different forms of Role-Playing, so thats just the basic idea.

Requirements? Mostly just have fun....

If you've ever heard about Dungeons and Dragons then you've heard about Role-Playing. I suggest you go to a Barnes and Noble(or whatever your local bookstore is called) and take a look at the Dungeons and Dragons Players handbook. You should find the basics of Role-Playing there. Of course that won't be exactly what we do in game but you'll get the idea. I hope. LOl I'm not very good at explaining things..

Noonshade said:

Okay I will do my best to explain. Role-Playing is exactly what the name suggests: Playing a Role. This means you create a character and a personality for that character and you act how you think they would act. Now there are different forms of Role-Playing, so thats just the basic idea.

If you've ever heard about Dungeons and Dragons then you've heard about Role-Playing. I suggest you go to a Barnes and Noble(or whatever your local bookstore is called) and take a look at the Dungeons and Dragons Players handbook. You should find the basics of Role-Playing there. Of course that won't be exactly what we do in game but you'll get the idea. I hope. LOl I'm not very good at explaining things..

Noonshade said:

I apologize for the triple posting. My lag did it, it was not intentional

Hey Noon :wink:

The only requirments for Roleplaying are to have a vivid imagination, and the ability to follow a set of rules. Roleplayers usualy create characters, such as a brave knight, cunning princess, or evil conquestor (or many others) and act out that role. They would pretend or "Make Belive" that they are that person, in the enviroment that the game is set in.

For example: I would make a Brave knight and noonshade would make a sourceress, and Sol would make an archer. We would each describe our characters and give them personalitys, and act out our characters to the limits. We would then go on a make belive quest to kill a demon or find some treasure.

We act out (like I said) our characters to the limits. If the character were evil, he would do everything evil even if the player in real life is a good guy and hates how mean his characater is.

Some call it childish and think it's silly, but I for one find it fun to go on such an adventure even if it is "only make belive" :notalk:

I hope that helps you understand, just ask again if you have any other questions :)

Shadows and dust