agh.. what to o now.......

RaggyTramp1

i recently went AFk and my brother went into wildy. I got pked for full rune and d long, Since then i have been fishing and selling lobbies. Just now i bought full addy, but im getting jelaous of people lower level then me having better armour, since then i tried to get pked in lvl 55 wild and failed.

........ wheres D.R phil.

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

Maybe PKing isn't for you, theres a lot more to RuneScape than just Pking.

Train on monsters, woodcut and sell the logs to people who need it, keep fishing lobbies and sell them for 200-250 each.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Well I'm assuming that you're a member because you said you lost your D long. For money I think a good way for you is through UNIDS. Chaos Druids drop them often and you can get around 100-500 an hour. When you get a fair amount of them you can sell them in world 2 or in the forums for 1K-1.2K each. I hope I helped :)

Edit: Sorry I didn't read that :oops:

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

i wasnt pking i was in edgeville.. selling antipoison.

Well I'm assuming that you're a member because you said you lost your D long. For money I think a good way for you is through UNIDS. Chaos Druids drop them often and you can get around 100-500 an hour. When you get a fair amount of them you can sell them in world 2 or in the forums for 1K-1.2K each. I hope I helped :)
< Nice! im im the houise by myself and this i think is the one for me... 1 flaw. where are chaos druids
Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

Underground Edgeville Dungeon, in the level 3 wilderness... Don't worry thought, you can tele and three item as most Pkers don't pk there and they are only level 13 or 18? Somewhere around there I'm not sure. You can explore to find them make sure you don't go past the level 5 wilderness because if you are there then you have past them.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

how about a look at your stats? I'd have suggested the lobs method for making back the money, but you need like 300k and thats....1-15.k lobs, do you have the patience for that? Good money making is nat crafting, or maybe iron mining, or high bow fletching and alching. WCing yews can bring in some money too, about the same as lobs.

Junkieman608.png

a word of advice - dont go afk. it actually against the rules.

and mine gold ore and sell to gold smithers. 300 gp ea

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Almost the same thing has happened to me, but instead of losing full rune and D long, I "just" lost full rune and a rune long sword ( I'm f2p ). I also became very angry, beacuse it did took me alot of time to get that second rune full armour and sword.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

a word of advice - dont go afk. it actually against the rules.

and mine gold ore and sell to gold smithers. 300 gp ea

care to explain which rule it breaks? I don't think afking is directly in breach of any rules actually, but I may be wrong.

I wouldn't have considered killing the chaos druids as very good money myself, but it does depend on your other levels. Having said that, I may want to buy some of your herbs :P

Junkieman608.png