Evil Stews of DOOM!

Raven6666

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=2751

and

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=1852

well the kb article caught my eye, now we can have healing and stats boosts in one!(although some potions can do that, and some other foods too)

and to those who cant read it:

Evil stew of DOOM!

Those who have started the Recipe for Disaster quest, and have got to the stage where they need to save Evil Dave will learn of the totally evil and totally spicy stew.

To get stew, you will need to get an empty bowl, fill it with water and add a potato. When you have done this, continue by adding some cooked meat, and then cook the stew on a range to complete it.

Now you have normal stew, it is time to spice things up a bit! If you head to Evil Dave's BASEMENT OF DOOM!, you will find Evil Dave himself, along with many hellrats.

Using your cat (or soon to become hellcat), order it to chase the hellrats. When it successfully captures one, it will drop a spice shaker, one of four colours, which will have up to four doses of that colour in them.

Spice | Skills affected

Red Spice | Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged and Magic

Orange Spice | Smithing, Crafting, Fletching, Runecrafting, Cooking and Construction

Yellow Spice | Prayer, Agility, Slayer and Thieving

Brown Spice | Woodcutting, Herblore, Farming, Fishing, Mining and Firemaking

How it works

You can only use a maximum of three doses of a colour in a stew, and the colours/doses will determine what the stew will do.

To work out how the stew may effect you, you need to get the number of doses you put in, and multiply it by 2. This is the maximum you will gain or lose, please note that it is up to this number. If the number is 6, you may get 4 for example.

Of course, this means that if you are lucky you could temporarily boost any of the skills mentioned above by 6! (Or, if you are unlucky, temporarily lower the skill by 6.)

If you want an extremely variable stew, try putting 3 doses of each colour in and see what happens!

Oo i remember seeing this somewhere, mabey on the official forums, i didnt care to read it =\

Im to lazy to use a superrestore if things dont go the way i wanted em to.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Already been posted :roll:

but, did anyone find out the true boost/negate values?

i would say no

and had anyone said what affects what prior to the release of the article?

yeah, i did a (3) brown stew and it put my herblore up by 6 - enough for new quest :P

oh thanks, great idea!!

Wow, great find. Thanks heaps!

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

.... Posted.... Not Pschically known or tested. Adam007 is the 1st poster.

but now, we dont have to test, we have all the info here on that kb article

i think, that in all the skill guides there should be a mention that stews with certain spices can boost those levels(or lower them)

just realised that the first letters for the yellow spice boost is "P.A.S.T."

.... Posted.... Not Pschically known or tested. (before this) Adam007 is the 1st poster.

but now, we dont have to test, we have all the info here on that kb article

i think, that in all the skill guides there should be a mention that stews with certain spices can boost those levels(or lower them)

just realised that the first letters for the yellow spice boost is "P.A.S.T."

Ahem. Some people don't click all the components together do they??

Already been posted :roll:

but, did anyone find out the true boost/negate values?

i would say no

and had anyone said what affects what prior to the release of the article?

yeah, i did a (3) brown stew and it put my herblore up by 6 - enough for new quest :P

oh thanks, great idea!!

Underlined is what I refer to. Bold Is what you have said in the past that is what I see, and I find your grammar sloppy.

Just made a whole inventory of Orange Spices with 3-dose. One thing I found (I think, could be wrong) is that if you drop ones with 1-dose of spice in it and put spices in another, pick the one on the ground up you can put them in the stews without getting a message saying you can't AND if you use 2-orange doses on one of the stews it automatically fills up the other. I could be wrong, but that's what it seemed to be for me. Which, if true, is cool :thumbsup:

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?