Pest control help

Michael_Allen

read the pest control guide on tip it as it says on there what monsters you will be fighting.

my own personal advice to anyone starting pest control is:

use the monsters to get 50 zeal (you must try and do this as quick as you can so jump on the low lvl monsters and not try and attack the lvl 159 ones)

as soon as you got that 50 zeal run to a portal and attack it with everyone else.

if you find yourself next to a spinner attack it but if its too far away or you cant attack it then dont waste time trying just keep pounding the portal.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE IF YOUR THE LAST PERSON THROUGH A GATE THAT YOU CLOSE IT...and dont shut gates on other players.

save up your points till you have at least 100...its better to buy exp in bulk.

hope you have fun at pest control :D

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

how do i check my pointts when we win and how do i check how much zelot i have during the game?

to check how many points you have got through wins you need to speak to a void knight and look how many you have to spend.

to see how much zeal you have obtained (also useful for seeing how much HP exp you have got in that round) look at the top left side of the screen where there are 2 numbers. the top one is the void knights health which will be going down and the other is your zeal which should be going up

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT