Getting on to World 2

mchainmail

Here's what I do to get onto a crowded world(1,2,3...):

1) On the World Select page, press refresh in the browser's navigation bar, until it shows the target world as having a teeny-weeny bit of space left in it.

2) Once you can click on the world you desire to enter, try to login in. In all likelyhood, the first time you enter your username and password, it will say that the world is full, and to try a different one.

3) Ingnore that silly little message, and just press log-in again, you will not need to enter your username and pass again, just keep pressing log-in until it lets you in.

I hope this little technique works and that I don't end up looking like a fool. #-o

Here's what I do to get onto a crowded world(1,2,3...):

1) On the World Select page, press refresh in the browser's navigation bar, until it shows the target world as having a teeny-weeny bit of space left in it.

2) Once you can click on the world you desire to enter, try to login in. In all likelyhood, the first time you enter your username and password, it will say that the world is full, and to try a different one.

3) Ingnore that silly little message, and just press log-in again, you will not need to enter your username and pass again, just keep pressing log-in until it lets you in.

I hope this little technique works and that I don't end up looking like a fool. #-o

I think he meant another way to do it - If your using internet explorer you can just bookmark the page (where you login, it'll bring you there when you try to open the page through bookmarks) but, you'll most likely have to re-book mark it after every update I believe.

I'm not sure how it works with javascript, but I do recall someone saying you could turn it off and then it'd work?

For world 2 as an example the URL to it starts with "ul" followed by a number between 1 and 8. When they update, they rearrange the numbers. So when you bookmark "ul4.runescape.com...." one time, next week it might be ul8.runescape.com....

I personally haven't found a way to get past this without having to rebookmark it.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]