5 drag rings (500k) for an animation sig

chaos730

I would like an animation sig, and I'm willing to pay 5 rings of wealth if I like it.

What I really want is an animation of a mage wearing this outfit:

zam2trimmed.png

I would like him to be doing the zamarok strike animation (the same one as in runescape). Every time he does the animation i would like a word to appear opposite him.... with fire under each word. E.g. he does one full strike then the word "chaos730" appears in a blank space with fire underneath it. Then the guy does the animation again and "96 magic" appears in a burst of fire. Also i would "104 combat" to appear in the same fashion.

Once these 3 sprases have appeared, it would be good if the whole sig could be engulfed in fire, then the whole animation restarted on a loop.

I know it seems hard, but I know these forums have some really good sig-makers in them. Also i would hope that the 500k reward would be a good incentive to make some high quality merchandise.

Yea I know.... I thought if i gave everybody a pic they could go to they could just wear that stuff and get the frames themselves. I suppose it doesnt really have to be high quality as long as it looks good.

Ah well i know nothing about sigs... 8)

Post here if your interested in making it. :D