best way to 99 smithing?

TotalTalker

hey guys, i am sooooooooooo desperate to get 99 smithing, i would like to get lvl 99 mining aswell, but my main goal is 99 smthing really. has anyone got any grrrrreat tips 4 me plz? btw, im getting 99 wc, and burning the logs 2 get 99 firemaking. so when i start the smithing goal, id have hardly any money, socud u give me good tips plz? ty!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cut a million yews (or expensive member-logs).

Sell a million yews (or expensive member-logs).

Buy lots of bars.

Smith lots of bars.

:D

Ok, the numbers aren't exact, but you understand what I'm getting at here, right? :)

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

you could use miscellania to get resources if you are planning on smithing steel. 99 smith will take you a long time though, whats your level now? Personally, I dont agree with the whole making knives idea. Making plate bodies (iron or steel) is much faster smithing as it uses 5 bars at once. Even if you buy your own nats nats, you'll be able to get make a profit. The problem is that smithing is a bit of a money sink. It's hard to make good money and xp fast. For example, smithing cannonballs is a good way to make money as people are always buying, buy it takes forever to smith just one load worth.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs