Black Demon......need advice

HushPuppy

Seriously it's not all that hard. I did it at about combat seventyish with full rune(except I used warrior helm instead of rune full hell) and a d long. I used about 5 swordfish in total.

43 pray would be helpful if you had it tho. Any monster that's > 100 cb but only uses one form of combat is a pushover.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Well if you can get level 43 prayer then it will be pretty easy. Probably best to post the following levels so people can better advise you:

Attack:

Strength:

Defence:

HP:

Range:

Mage:

Prayer:

I hear rumors of a safe spot for rangers down there but then other people tell me it has been removed. I did the Quest without Protect From Melee at about 60-65 combat. I meleed it in full rune with a rune scimmy and used almost a full invent of lobsters. I would not suggest you try it this way :)

iratebadger.png

Melee the little blighter, all you need is one pray level before you should attempt tho. Bring some good food just in case (+10hp or higher) but you don't need any pray pots. By the time your prayer is gone the thing should be either dead or knocking on hell's door.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

as you come down the ladder there is a nice safe spot to stand to the south about 1 click away, you can shout abuse from there or range/mage him if you want to melee him just pound him till he hurts u and heal up in the safe spot (ahh the good old STICK AND MOVE)

you'll be amazed how easy he actully is :D

dev1lukvo1.jpg

Isn't that the demon that melees AND mages? If so either hide on the bridge (to the west) and range/mage/hally him or hide behind the gnomes (if they are still working like that). You could also trap him on the middle square section but I would recommend the first choice. Any way you do it you should just mage protect. Bring 1 p pot, garbage arrows or decent spells, and a few lobs just in case you mess up. Pretty easy when safe-spotting.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Isn't that the demon that melees AND mages? If so either hide on the bridge (to the west) and range/mage/hally him or hide behind the gnomes (if they are still working like that). You could also trap him on the middle square section but I would recommend the first choice. Any way you do it you should just mage protect. Bring 1 p pot, garbage arrows or decent spells, and a few lobs just in case you mess up. Pretty easy when safe-spotting.

No, that's the monkey madness one. This one just melees.

iratebadger.png

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :oops: In that case, you should have no problems even if you don't use a safe-spot.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Actally i though the black demon was harder than the jungle demon. Probly cause i just ranged the jungle demon with my rune arrows. :-k

Sig

I did it at lvl high 60 and low 70, WITH 37 PRAYER. :mrgreen: I brought attack pots and my d-long and, somehow, killed him. :-k

Ethier be lucky like me, or wait till 43 pray.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to increase my levels

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply

Really is good to have other peoples advice and experience at hand

Makes for a vastly improved gaming experience...........

I will let you know how I get on when I feel a bit more confident.......and stronger

Thanks again