F2p magic at a disadvantage?`

Short_Stuf

magic is pretty good in f2p. personally, i got into a 2 on 1 against 2 level 75 rangers. even though they were wearing dhide, i still managed to force one to tele and i killed the other. there are no problems with being limited to fire blast.

however there are several key points that could be changed:

the current "entangle" or whatever the f2p version is called is pretty useless. 5 seconds. even when i went out luring with my clan, and 2 people were entangling, it was such a waste of runes.

if a mage gets piled, they might as well start saying hello to lumbridge. f2p does need some form of mage armour. the triangle is fairly imbalanced. rune armour is strong against range, and weak against mage. dhide is strong against magic, and alright against melee. mage robes suck against everything. something needs to be done to even this up.

Stallion4589.png

Out of all the things that F2P mages need most its some mage robe bottoms and a proper mage shield! Even if they are just a slight boost, it'll be better than using an antidragon shield because it has +2 mage def and wearing useless blue skirts because they match the tops...

resizeofuntitledff4.png

Free to Player fo' life!

99/99 skateboarding :p

why dont you use this awesome thing i like to call common sense. Its done wonders for me, ive never been hacked, scammed or anything like that.