How can I make 10m in 15 days???

digitalstick

try exampling alittle more... and 10mil in f2p is pretty much impossable.

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Buy eye of newts from the port sarim magic shop (3gp each) and bank em. Then when you get a large amount (1k+) sell them for 100 each on the forums here.

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

If would be helpful if you posted your stats. Mining Rune, for example, would be an easy way to accomplish your goal, but I am unsure of your mining lvl. Same situation with cutting yews, which are also good money makers. So without your stats, I can only suggest merchanting, which you can find some advice on in this thread, among others.

ShadowSam19.png

Buy deaths/chaos or water runes and resell. Message members who post on the runes section of the official forums. Deaths are 270-310 ea, chaos 120-150 ea, and waters are 20-30 ea when sold in bulk.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

and 10mil in f2p is pretty much impossable.

It might be impossible for just 15 days, but I'm F2P and I'm nearing 8 million coins in cash. Mainly because I don't spend a lot of money anyway...

The best way to make good money in a F2P server would be smithing Steel bars, selling raw/cooked Lobsters (I think raw Lobsters sell for more than cooked), cut Yew logs, or mine Mithril, Adamantite, or Rune ore.

Nul_Oblivion.png

Retired Member

and 10mil in f2p is pretty much impossable.

It might be impossible for just 15 days, but I'm F2P and I'm nearing 8 million coins in cash. Mainly because I don't spend a lot of money anyway...

The best way to make good money in a F2P server would be smithing Steel bars, selling raw/cooked Lobsters (I think raw Lobsters sell for more than cooked), cut Yew logs, or mine Mithril, Adamantite, or Rune ore.

Other than possibly rune ore mining f2p cannot make cash from skilling like members can. The options that I mentioned will easily double, triple or even quadruple the cash per hour. They do not provide xp of course but it would be INCREDIBLY hard to make 10mil in 15 days with f2p skilling.

P.S. Do not fish lobs for cash. It is incredibly slow xp AND cash. Merch runes for cash and fish trout/salmon for xp. The cash is WAY higher an hour and the fishing xp is nearly double if not higher.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!